Inspiring Reminders to Think, Live and Love Well

Inspiring Reminders to Think and Live Well

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Find your sunshine


This gorgeous photo by Jeff Cartwright really captures the fabulous mood of my morning walk.  The sun was shining brightly in a beautiful blue sky, and finally, after too many bitterly cold days of hibernating inside, the world just seemed so cheerful and inviting to me once again. Sunny days are like that for me.  I love to enjoy the great outdoors, breath deeply, and soak up all the splendor of nature around me.  The good mood and expansive "I can do anything" feelings are priceless. The challenge, then, is to find my sunshine when the days are miserable, or there isn't the time or opportunity to get out there and get inspired.  So, I try to find ways to connect to that sunniness more often.  Sometimes just browsing through some lovely photos, or looking at a cherished memory in my imagination are enough to make me smile and remember that wonderful spirit-lifting mood.  What are the simple, easy ways that you can connect to your positive emotions?  How do you find your sunshine?

No comments:

Post a Comment