Inspiring Reminders to Think, Live and Love Well

Inspiring Reminders to Think and Live Well

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Welcome to A Daily Dose of Positive Psychology

Hi, I'm Sharon Carlton.  I'm a Registered Psychologist from Calgary, Alberta, Canada.  This is my first jump into the adventure of blogging.  I'm excited about sharing my ideas about positive psychology, optimism, and achieving goals.  My intention is to post a bunch of my own articles as well as share the great stuff that others have contributed.  Basically whatever is inspirational, motivational and empowering.  Hopefully it will help to brighten your day, help you focus on your strengths, and make you more and more confident in your ability to shape and create your own life.  So, you're welcome to join me in a daily dose of FEELING GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment