Inspiring Reminders to Think, Live and Love Well

Inspiring Reminders to Think and Live Well

Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Family Day!

It's Family Day in Alberta.  I wish you all a wonderful day of hanging out with the ones you love.  We get so busy rushing around in our hectic lives, that it's nice to set aside a day to simply focus on all the positive things that make our families work:  loving, sharing, talking, listening, supporting, accepting, encouraging and believing in each other.  Hope you're having a fun and relaxing day!

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like a great day for the kids and I to come up with a list of places we want to go camping this season. They are home for President's Day here in the states.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful, Val! I think the Presidents won't mind if they share their day with Families right? Our family used to camp all the time when the kids were a little younger - they are old enough now to kind of go their own ways, mostly. We all have fabulous memories of campfires, hiking, and mostly getting really DIRTY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're hanging out for President's Day, also. Unfortunately, my youngest son is sick right now so we can't really go out and do anything - he has a fever. Well, I found you from Socialmoms.com and am now following. Check out my blog, www.wiimom.blogspot.com. I had an interesting wakeup call last weekend and am intent on making some positive changes:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wiimom.com: I enjoyed your blog post. I'm excited to hear how you were able to find motivation and inspiration to make positive changes after experiencing such a scare. How wonderful when we are able to find meaning from the challenges in life! I love your parenting philosophy of "guiding your children through the game of life". I'll be interested in hearing more!

    ReplyDelete