Inspiring Reminders to Think, Live and Love Well

Inspiring Reminders to Think and Live Well

Friday, February 11, 2011

You're Amazing - Just the Way you are!

I think Bruno Mars says it so well in this video:    
"When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are"
 
Accepting ourselves is so important to experience happiness and fulfillment as an individual.  But it's also just as important in our relationships.  We need to accept our partners -  flaws and all.  How many people fall in love with the "potential" of the other person?  "He would be so wonderful,  if he could just change....."  She's great, but she needs to work on......".    What you see is what you get.  He or she probably won't change.  Can you accept your partner fully, and love them for who they are -  right here, right now?  Can you be amazing together - just the way you both are? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm, it's DP from Social Moms. Thanks for visiting my blog. I am following you back now, too!

    That's a lovely song. It's quite romantic too. I think accepting each other's flaws makes relationships stronger.

    -DP
    Hip Chick's Guide to PMS, Pregnancy, and Babies

    ReplyDelete